Speak With a Professional Who Can Help Today
We are available night and day to find you a treatment center nationwide that specializes in dual diagnosis. Our 24/7 hotline is staffed with a team of representatives that work side by side with nurses and insurance specialists. They will help you to identify and place yourself into treatment that is able to address your mental health needs at affordable out of pocket costs.
How to Start:
- Call our representatives on our 24 hour hotline 877-630-8282 or contact us through our contact forms.
- Allow our insurance verification team to find an affordable dual diagnosis rehab to meet your specific needs. Or arrange payment plan options.
- Take a preliminary intake review over the phone. This will allow a representative to address your needs.
- Start treatment.
Help for Your Co-Occurring Disorder or Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Many people become addicted to drugs or alcohol as a way to deal with a larger problem. They may feel depressed or suffer from anxiety. When someone is struggling with Addiction as well as an additional medical issue such as depression the condition is called Dual Diagnosis or Co-occurring Disorder. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), nearly 9 million adults have co-occurring conditions.
A Personalized Approach to Your Recovery
Co-occurring disorders require an individual treatment approach. Treat the addiction without treating the underlying disorder, and relapse is far more likely. At Addiction to Sobriety, we have networked with treatment centers across the country that part of a carefully selected group of programs that follow the clinical best practices that our treatment professionals have identified. Our partner facilities specialize in dual diagnosis addiction treatment. The highly skilled professionals at these establishments will work with you to design a treatment program just for you. This will include evidence-based treatments such as support groups and therapy. You’ll also be given medication to help treat any underlying mental illness you may have.
A Multi-Dimensional Approach for a Complete Recovery
We take a multi-dimensional approach to co-occurring disorder treatment. We know that your successful recovery depends on getting the right treatment. That is why our approach includes a full continuum of care:
- Medical detox
- Simultaneous treatment of your substance use and mental health disorders
- Psychotherapeutic medication for mental illness when needed
- Supportive therapy designed to build your self-confidence
- Family therapy and marriage counseling to help the whole family
- Aftercare programs such as intensive outpatient programs and full outpatient therapy
Proven Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment Methods for Long-Term Success
At Addiction to Sobriety, we want to make sure that your recovery lasts a lifetime. That is why we provide you information on a variety of cutting-edge treatment plans for you or your loved one to choose from. These methods are evidence-based and can help you rise above your addiction, and stabilize any mental illness at the same time. While specific treatment programs will vary based on each individual’s specific needs, many programs include but are not limited to a combination of:
- Individual Therapy – This is where you will discover the cause of your addiction and being dealing with it. This may be done through dialectical behavior therapy, psychotherapy, or cognitive behavior therapy.
- Group Therapy – This is where you connect with others in similar situations. You’ll begin to build a support network that will last far beyond the treatment facility. This also helps to eliminate or reduce the feeling of isolation that many people feel during recovery.
- Nutritional Counseling and Workout Facilities – Learn to fuel your body well and stay healthy. We’ll teach you how to feed your body healthy foods. This will help combat any weight gain or loss that may occur during treatment. It will also help you stay physically and mentally healthy once you leave treatment.
Get To the Root of the Problem
One of the many reasons people don’t seek treatment for their mental health issue is because they don’t know that they have one. If you have used drugs or alcohol to deal with any of these symptoms, you may have a co-occurring condition:
- Sudden changes in weight or eating habits
- Difficulty sitting still or relaxing
- Problems sleeping or sleeping too much
- Lack of energy
- Trouble concentrating
- A loss of interest in favorite hobbies
- Worrying excessively
- Feelings of guilt, hopelessness, or worthlessness
- Sudden irritability or anger
- Thoughts of suicide
A Complex Problem Requires a Complex Solution
A co-occurring disorder or dual diagnosis is a complex issue that requires personalized treatment. Addiction to Sobriety has helped many people rise above co-occurring conditions such as:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
We know that complex issues such as these require a sophisticated approach to treatment. Whether the mental illness came before or after the addiction doesn’t matter. We can provide information for our recommended facilities to help you rise above both and learn to live a healthy, sober life.
Healing Begins Today. Call Now.
Don’t wait any longer to seek treatment. Our representatives are available 24/7 to help you make an informed decision and get you started on the path to recovery today. We can perform an evaluation and insurance verification right over the phone. Potentially, we can even get you enrolled in treatment the same day that you call.